Distinguished Gifts ManagerCompany: Children's Home Society
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Identify, cultivate and advance prospective donors to secure major gifts through donor relations, giving campaigns, corporate support, and foundations.
• Build relationships with volunteers, board members, corporate representatives, foundations and current and prospective donors.
• Secure a minimum of $300,000 – to $750,000+ in major gifts annually.
• Hold a minimum of 150 face-to-face visits with gift prospects.
• Direct the stewardship of major gift donors.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
2. Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate in departmental meetings, trainings, and quality management process
- Comply with CHS policies, procedures, code of conduct, contracts and other legal obligations
- Demonstrate CHS Common Bond Values