AFP MIAMI Launches Mentor Program
Purpose: For professionals new to fundraising or in a new position who desire a mentor for guidance, encouragement, and support.
The AFP-Miami Mentor program will provide professionals new to fundraising (or interested in professional growth) with mentoring opportunities from master practitioners (7+ years' experience).
Please click the links below to learn more and join the AFP Miami mentor community.
Mentorship Program Summary
AFP membership connects you to a dynamic community committed to excellence in the fundraising profession. Your membership in the Miami Chapter offers many benefits in addition to those you receive from our international organization. Some of the benefits of being part of the Miami Chapter include:
- Invitations to Networking Opportunities & Chapter Educational Events/Meetings
- Ability to Post and Look for Local Fundraising Jobs
- Ability to Access and Post an Event in our Community Calendar
- Access to the Online Directory of Vendors
- Receive Advancing Philanthropy, AFP’s full-color quarterly magazine
- Receive Discounted Event and Conference Fee
- Receive weekly issues of AFP eWire
- Access to the AFP Membership Directory
- Access to the AFP International Directory of Consultants
- Access to the online Career Planner on the AFP International website
- Free access to the AFP Resource Center
- And Many More!
there are countless reasons, but if you asked us for just ten...
Joining the AFP Miami Chapter is simple and easy. Whether you are new to fundraising or a seasoned veteran, membership in the Miami Chapter is a great move for career advancement.
To join AFP online, please visit AFP International.
If you receive the dreaded "Oops ... Unable to Find Content" message, look to the very top right of the page and select the "Join" link
If you have any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.