Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce - Chief Operating OfficerCompany: Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce
Date Posted: December 18, 2014
- Candidate should have the following minimum requirements:
- Minimum 5 years proven administrative and/or supervisory responsibility of both line staff and department heads
- Prior large non-profit and/or Chamber of Commerce experience
- Superior Communication Skills (written/verbal)
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Masters Degree (Administration, Marketing, Finance or comparable work related experience)
- Bi-Lingual (English-Spanish or Portuguese) a plus
- Send resume to Jerry Libbin, CEO jerry@miamibeachchamber
- No phone calls please
Miami Beach Chamber Mission Statement: The Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1921 to promote the economic well-being of Miami Beach's citizens, to improve the quality of life for the entire community, and to communicate the view of the business community on major issues of public policy.
Through eras of boom and bust, the Chamber continued to play a crucial role in the development of " America 's Riviera." While Miami Beach has changed considerably since the organization's first meeting, each new generation of volunteer business and civic leaders reaffirms and symbolizes the strength of the Chamber's community involvement and its history of working to positively contribute to the development of public policy.
The Miami Beach Chamber is located in the heart of South Beach and stands as the's oldest, largest and strongest business and civic organization. The Chamber is looking for a Chief Operating Officer who is capable of helping to continue its mission of advancing the economic, industrial, professional, cultural, educational, health, and civic welfare of the Greater Miami Beach Area.
Pleasse send resume to Jerry Libbin, CEO jerry@miamibeachchamber