Database CoordinatorCompany: Baptist Health South Florida
- Responsible for fundraising (Raisers Edge) database entry and acknowledgement of gifts within three days receipt and generation of reports.
- Generate and track all pledges and payments, print and track all monthly invoices.
- Organize the batches according to protocols prior to entry.
- Resolve donor inquires regarding their gift and constituent records.
- Coordinator will work closely with the events team; attend after hour’s events, raffle sales, live and silent auctions.
- Maintain a quarterly direct mail log and process all gift entries.
- Expeditiously enter all of our Corporate Partners and Founder Society pledges and payments.
- Support the Foundation staff with all questions on constituent’s records.
- Process all credit cards and on line donations.
- Ensure the accurate entry/upload of approximately 25,000 gifts annually. This process may include constituent entry and/or updating prior to gift entry and will require gift batch creation, reconciliation and report generation.
- Process all non-electronic gift acknowledgement letters within three business days of receipt. This process may include working with senior executives and /or medical or board leadership to coordinate additional acknowledgements or large gifts.
- In collaboration with the Database Manager, ensure database integrity.
- Responsible for the duplication and merging of constituent records.
- Process monthly pledge payment reminders and communicate with appropriate relationship managers prior to distribution.
- Responsible for custom, monthly and quarterly receivable aging reports.
- Support the Special Events team at all signature events and lead the financial processes around auction, sales, open ask, and raffles, including reconciliation at the event and ensuring proper financial controls with event volunteer and paid staff.
- Reconcile all in-kind gifts post event and ensure accurate reconciliation with event financial statements and auction sales.
- Process monthly reports for Finance. Create custom reports for Foundation Management and serve as a point-person to assist Foundation staff in automating standard reports under their respective user profiles. Assist in pledge fulfillment activities, including contacting past-due donors by mail, email and telephone and maintain prospective donors’ constituent records and code for different market segments.
- Rectify data integrity and accuracy issues pre and post donor mailings.
- Assists Events Team before/during/after events, as needed.
- Travel to Foundation offices to assist with entry, training and database services.
- Gift batch scanning and electronic filing.
- Creation and maintenance of spreadsheets and tables to assist the Finance team.
- Research donor information, relationships, personal information and contact information. Develop queries for donor mailings and create export donor information.
Candidate must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail and be highly organized with ability to multi-task and work independently. Previous experience in data entry and reporting a plus. Competence in computer skills, including MS Word as MS Excel. Excellent written and verbal skills. Personable, with a high comfort level dealing with senior executives and high net worth individuals. Confidentiality required. Professional demeanor, pleasant personality, service, goal and highly detail oriented. Able to work at local events and functions within business hours and after hours plus weekend as needed. Raisers Edge proficiency strongly preferred.
Visit: http://careers.baptisthealth.net/, and enter the job number #60887 and you will be routed to career posting!