Broward Partnership Database CoordinatorCompany: Broward Partnership
Date Posted: April 23, 2015
The road to health, jobs & homes for the homeless
Job Announcement Database Coordinator
The Database Coordinator provides administrative support for the Resource Development Department. The Database Coordinator researches and analyzes information on current and prospective donors and businesses, ensures researched information is utilized, tested and updated through personal contact with donors and prospects as well as information received from staff.
Responsibilities include donor database management, processing all donation information and acknowledgements, maintaining the departments’ donor’s records, coordination of meetings and direct mails/emails programs, ordering departments’ supplies, assignments for special events and projects and maintain files and records for department. Additionally, answers non- routine correspondence and assembles highly confidential and sensitive information. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
II.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITES:
- Performs preliminary research (i.e. name, address, telephone, business information) on current and prospective donors and key constituents.
- Designs, develops, maintains, and enters data into database systems needed for the operations of the program.
- Coordinates the processing and acknowledgment of gifts, pledge payments, matching gifts, memorial gifts and other contributions in donor tracking database.
- Conducts research on corporations, foundations and grant makers, helping to identify funding sources and maintain resource library schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for all members of the programs.
- Acts as liaison to other departments and outside agencies, to include the executive staff. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary.
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Types, proofreads, and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, reports etc.
- Prepares and submits check requests, IT requests and maintenance requests.
- Prepares RD financial Report for CDO to present to Executive, Resource Development Committee and to the BOD.
- Performs general administrative duties, schedules meetings for the department staff, photocopy, fax, and maintains filing systems.
- Schedules and attends meetings as requested. Take minutes, prepares final format of minutes and distribute. Maintains RSVP list.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Assists with special events. Maintains registration for all events and produce printed programs and E-vites. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skill, and or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This job description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Employees will be responsible to perform any other job-related instructions/tasks given by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree obtained through a formal 4-year program. 3-5 years related experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, fundraising database software .Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License.
Please e-mail cover letter and resume to: email@example.com and include the job title of “Database Coordinator” in the subject line.
Broward Partnership is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V