Development DirectorCompany: The Children's Movement of Florida
Date Posted: May 21, 2015
We are looking for more than a "fundraiser." The Children's Movement of Florida seeks the right person to arrive at, then lead a clear game plan and strategy...and bring significant resources into the organization. We seek someone highly personable, entrepreneurial, a strong communicator, attentive to detail, a lover of data, and passionate about building relationships. The position will report to the state director.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy and plan to achieve agreed-upon fund-raising goals and objectives.
- Consult with and advise the state director and board chair.
- Participate in board building/enhancement and identifying and recruiting of additional members.
- Build relationships with volunteers, board members, corporate partners, foundations and current and prospective donors.
- Develop and implement an online membership campaign.
- Develop and implement email fund-raising campaign.
- Provide support for community fund-raising events.
Bachelor's degree and a three to five years of experience. Bilingual would be a plus.
Strong writing skills a must. Applicants must be organized and strategic.
Competitive salary plus benefits.
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to Vance Aloupis, The Movement's state director, at email@example.com.