Development CoordinatorCompany: Diabetes Research Institute Foundation
Date Posted: May 27, 2020
Our development team is comprised of passionate, motivated and exceptionally talented individuals. Is this the right place for you?
The Diabetes Research Institute Foundation, based in Hollywood, FL has an opportunity for a fundraising/development professional.
As a member of the development team that enhances visibility and philanthropic support for the organization’s mission, the Development Coordinator will contribute to achieving the organization’s strategic goals and objectives, including funds raised, solicitations planned, and cultivation/stewardship progression.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Development and implementation of an integrated planned giving marketing program.
- Qualifying planned gift prospects and working with senior fundraisers to develop relationships and secure planned gifts.
- Management of the planned giving donor recognition program.
- Oversight of the organization’s workplace giving campaign application process and marketing efforts.
- Development of the direct mail/e-mail campaign in partnership with the marketing and public relations department.
- Timely acknowledgment of selected annual gifts.
- Identification of prospects and forging of new relationships through the annual giving campaign.
- Other responsibilities, as discussed and assigned by management.
- A BA/BS degree with a minimum of three years of development experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills, confidence, enthusiasm and a team player.
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and prioritize effectively while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficient in software applications (Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word and Excel) and database management. Experience with Raisers Edge a plus.
- Willing and able to work evenings and weekends when required.
Excellent benefits provided. We are an EOE.