Philanthropy Director/Distinguished Gifts ManagerCompany: Children's Home Society
Date Posted: November 8, 2017
- 1. Contribute to an engaging, positive work environment.
- Participate actively in departmental meetings, training and education, as well as the quality management process.
- Comply with CHS policies, procedures, code of conduct, contracts and other legal obligations.
- Assist with training other team members and providing back up when necessary.
- Pick up projects on the fly; perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate the CHS Common Bond Values in the performance of all job duties
- Identify, cultivate and advance prospective donors to secure major gifts through donor relations, giving campaigns, corporate support, and foundations.
- Build relationships with volunteers, board members, corporate representatives, foundations and current and prospective donors.
- Secure a minimum of $300,000 – to $750,000+ in major gifts annually.
- Hold a minimum of 150 face-to-face visits with gift prospects.
- Direct the stewardship of major gift donors.
Education and Licenses