AFP OH, Greater Cincinnati Chapter: Networking & Knowledge Breakfast
Topic: Hot Topics in Fundraising: Roundtable Discussions
Participate in two 40-minute roundtable discussions about the issues AFP members say they want to hear about the most. Network with other professionals around topics such as major gifts, ethics, managing volunteers, donor retention, strategic planning, and more. Fundraising professionals with expertise in these areas will moderate the roundtables.
Discussions and Panelists:
1. Stewardship/Donor Relations: Norah Mock, CFRE, Senior Giving Strategies Officer, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation
2. Donor Retention: Danielle Gentry-Barth, CFRE, Chief Development and Marketing Officer, Cincinnati Youth Collaborative
3. Ethics: Richard Kammerer, FAHP, CFRE, President, The Christ Hospital Foundation
4. Donor Communications: Tanya Cornejo, CFRE, Development Director, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Cincinnati
5. Strategic Planning: Jim Hudson, CFRE, Executive Director, Down Syndrome Association of Greater Cincinnati
6. How to get your next job: Vanessa Mosely, MBA, CFRE, Regional Chief Development Officer, American Red Cross Cincinnati
7. Grant Writing: Amy Merritt, Director of Development and Community Relations, St. Joseph Home
8. Major Gifts: Susan Berliant, CFRE, Chief of Development, Contemporary Arts Center
9. Online Giving Strategies: Kat Steiner, Major Gifts Officer, American Red Cross
10. Planned Giving: Donna Coleman, CFRE, VP Charitable Gift Planning Team, Otterbein Senior Lifestyle Choices
11. Special Events: Karen Williams, Director of Development, Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Cincinnati
12. Corporate Giving / Sponsorships: Dianne Fisk, Director of Major Gifts, The Christ Hospital Foundation
13. Volunteers: Meghan Kaskoun, CVA, Volunteer Manager, Aronoff Center for the Arts
7:45-8:00 a.m. - Networking/Registration
8:00-9:30 a.m. - Roundtable Discussions
Location: Cincinnati Red Cross, 2111 Dana Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45207
AFP Members – Free, AFP Non-Members - $25.00, Students (with valid student i.d.) - Free
Registration: CLICK HERE
When registering you will be asked to pick the two topics you would most like to attend. Please review the list above to decide which topics best suit your needs at this time.
*Your registration is a financial commitment.
This event has been approved for 1.5 CFRE points.