AFP IN, Indiana Chapter: Lafayette Group
"What is the Corporate World Interested in Funding and Why?"
11:00 - 11:30 a.m. Registration
11:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. Lunch
12:00 - 1:00 p.m. Presentation
Lafayette Country Club, 1500 S. 9th Street, Lafayette
Cost: $30 per person
To register, email Jennifer Eberly
Corporate funders will discuss grant opportunities and procedures for successfully apply for grant funding.
This year's funders include:
- Community Foundation of Greater Lafayette
- North Central Health Services (NCHS)
- Tipmont REMC
- All payments will be taken on the day of the event at the door. Payment can be made via cash, check or credit card.
- Cancellation deadline is February 16th. No shows and cancellations ater February 16th are still responsible for payment.
- All credit card payments will have a $1.25 convenience fee person build into the total.